The Dragon Foundation aspires to be a world class educational-athletic organization whose positive culture will Educate, Empower, and Inspire today’s youth through our “Four Pillars of Interest” – Education, Athletics, Arts and Mindfulness.
To Educate, Empower and Evolve our youth within communities through: Education, Sports, The Arts and Mindfulness.
Within the next five years grow The Dragon Foundation into a well-organized youth organization through the acquisition and creation of additional youth franchises, secure corporate partnerships, apply for grants and seek out donations from individuals and public/private businesses that align with the Four Pillar values.
- Increase and diversify the number of franchises, leagues, divisions and organizations within the four pillars.
- By 2025, to have increased revenue from $50,000 to $350,000.
- Secure grants to make up 10-20% of the foundations total funding annually.
- Increase total Corporate and Individual donations from $20,000 to $250,000.
- Develop and provide opportunities for scholarships and awards for all age groups within the Four Pillars.
- Increase revenues and surplus by merging and/or acquiring other youth franchises within the Four Pillars under the Dragon Foundation umbrella. Utilize best practices to manage resources and capital.
- Partner with entities to develop a skilled trades division.
- Secure donations by developing a capital campaign plan by which corporate/individual donors and grants can be acquired. Utilize a variety of marketing initiatives including social and print media.
- Assist and incentivize student – athletes to reach full academic potential.
- Continue to hire and partner with the best and most talented people within the Four Pillar culture.
- Implement a financial plan to achieve revenue by January 1, 2020
- Establish an executive board by January 1, 2020
- Roll out the Pilot program with Marc Vezina, apply for grant dollars from both Boeing and Delta.
- Develop a marketing plan for 2020 and enlist volunteers to seek out partnerships within the private/public/corporate sectors.